Friday 23 August 2013

The beggining :D

HI EVERYONE :)


My name is Paulo, i'm 18 and i'm from Portugal, but in this moment im living in Austria, i'm new here so i cant speak german yet.

Lets talk about my Blog, well this blog i created for the persons who loves Hardstyle, well my objective is.... Anything!! xD well i just want to post my favorite musics here, so you can learn and teach with me, one day i show a music that you don't know, the next its you, who says me one, any event like Qlimax, Defqon, Tomorrowland and the World of Hardtyle is gonna be showed here, like djs too like, Headhunterz( my favorite ) Wildstylez, Showtec, Stephanie,  Brennan Heart and others gonna be showed here, i just want to share everything i know from the Hardstyle, this is a blog made for Hardstyle but sometimes i can put diferent things,


I hope you enjoy and any help or question you can give me, just send message on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/filipe.ferreira.311?ref=tn_tnmn

Bye ;)

2 comments: